It's only mine because it holds my suitcase.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy effing new year

I'm just glad this one's over, frankly. I suppose it's possible that next year could be worse, but that would be some especially fucked up shit[1].

I have some resolutions that I guess I'm going to share with whichever poor sod amongst you accidentally visits my blog. Of course, I'm no different from you bastards, so I'll stop implementing them in about a week and a half, stop feeling guilty about not implementing them towards the end of January, and forget all about them by the second week of February.

1: I'm going to use my powers for good.
2: I'm going to take pictures of more people and things. Some of them may not suck.
3: I'm going to travel more. Just because business is slow doesn't mean I can't spend money like a drunk sailor[2].
4: I'm going to stop suffering fools. You know who you are.
5: I'm going to watch more awesome 80s video clips.
6: I'm going to master playing the infected.
7: I'm going to make visiting the library a habit.
8: I'm going to hone my mockery skills.
9: I'm going to write a Fallout 3 mod.
10: I'm going to embrace my inner dadaist.
11: Purple infinity houseboat haphazard.

There you have it. My resultions for 2k9. How about you?

-D

[1]: Yo.
[2]: Actually, it does.

3 comments:

  1. Resolution number four is going to be hard to keep as long as you still surf the web, and your mockery skills need about as much honing as monofilament needs sharpening.

    I'm not sure what resolutions I'm going to take, hope to have them figured out by March. Maybe no.1 should be to be more decisive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are plenty of fools unworthy of my suffering offline as well. Just today I refused to suffer a fool who tried to overcharge me for my groceries. But even beyond that, one cannot refuse to suffer fools if there are no fools to refuse to suffer. Therefore, if it is my goal to not suffer fools, it is imperative that I actively seek them out, and what better place to find insufferable fools than the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple Monkey Bus Dishwasher

    ReplyDelete