It's only mine because it holds my suitcase.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Psst, buddy - want free hosting?

So I was looking for a new hosting provider yesterday and got to thinking - I have a bunch of domains and some clients and some friends and all of them need websites (as do trees, cats, and teenagers, apparently, but that's beside the point). Anyway, I decided that I'd get a low-end reseller account. They cost peanuts and allow you to set up fully functional, cpanel based hosting accounts that are independently managed.

So here's the deal: if you want free hosting for your personal thing. . .you know: blog, picture of a cute cat, whatever, with email and ftp and all the cool stuff the kids are using these days, and you're cool with not having 24/7 support, and you don't mind a 2gb transfer limit monthly, and -this is important- you actually know me, drop me a line and I'll get you set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment