It's only mine because it holds my suitcase.

Friday, April 11, 2008

I was going to post this yesterday, but it wasn't true back then

It was my stated intention to post this image as proof, PROOF, I tells ya, that Comcast is, on occasion, capable of making me happy. But it was all a lie. Channel 736 taunts me with its blackness. Its cold, dark blackness.

It's not too late though. BSG isn't on for another two hours, twenty-three minutes, and nineteen seconds. Anything could happen between now and then. Anything. An empire might fall. A little-known mathematician may postulate the unifying theory of everything. A theologian may prove definitively that god not only exists, but lives in an abandoned farmstead a mile northwest of Saltdean, where he tends geese and grows beets.

Or Comcast could get around to letting me watch BSG in HD so I don't have to pull it down off alt.binaries.hd.unlike.my.expensive.cable tomorrow. That would be cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment